We are excited to have launched our new reporting system, Hero
Our aim is to implement a robust system that allows teachers, parents, and students to access learning in an online environment that is secure, easy, and useful. We want to be able to give you up to date information in a timely manner. Hero has the capacity for students to have multiple parent/caregiver log-in’s.
Hero has replaced Seesaw, Skool Loop, and some forms of paper reporting. Hero allows teachers to share learning anytime, anywhere and to be received on any device. We are excited about the potential that the software offers. The report is designed to build year on year so that over time you will have access to comments, assessments, images, video and helpful resources all in one place.
With Hero, you can:
1. To download on your computer, go to: Hero for Parents | Caregivers
2. Select New User - your account has been set up using the email address that you provided when you enrolled your child/ren. Use this address to request a password.
3. Add your email address - select the "Request Password" link
4. Check your email - Hero will send you an email with a link to follow
5. Follow the link - this will take you to a secure page to enter your chosen password
6. If you have any problems logging in, please check with the school office to make sure we have the correct email address